Knox Public Health is seeking a Community Health Center Clinical Supervisor | Health Care and Nursing Jobs
Knox Public Health is currently seeking an individual for the position of Clinical Supervisor of the Community Health Center.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to:
– Plan, develop, implement and manage community health center medical services ensuring programs meet written grant performance standards and objectives
– Leads division staff in the implementation of program standards
– Conducts employee assessments and clinical staff competencies
– Uses data collection and assessments
– Communicate and collaborate with other divisions of the agency
– Implements agency policy and procedures
– Maintains knowledge of current standards of care and clinical best practices
– Work closely with the Clinical Director, Agency Medical Director and Nurse Practitioners
– Currently licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Nursing
– Bachelor’s degree in nursing, health administration, public health or related field preferred
– A master’s degree in these fields can replace 2 years of management experience required
– Current knowledge of the nursing role and scope of practice as defined by the State of Ohio Nurse Practice Act and the Ohio Board of Nursing
– Current knowledge of the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code of Ethics
– Demonstrates critical thinking skills to provide safe, quality patient care and excellent customer service
– Data collection, evaluation and review
– At least ten (10) years of public health, nursing or field experience preferred, with at least 3 years of managerial and/or supervisory responsibilities required
– Experience with electronic medical records
– Grant writing, program planning and budget management is a plus. The individual must possess the ability to work independently, strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills and excellent computer technology skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the public.
This position is regular, full-time, 40 hours per week, generally in eight (8) hour shifts, subject to a rotating or flexible daytime schedule; may work overtime, evenings and/or weekends as required.
Benefits include paid time off, vacation, sick leave, personal time off, and retirement; health, dental and vision insurance available.
If you are looking to change your career direction and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining efficient and on-task performance standards, submit your resume and job application to Human Resources, Knox Public Health, 11660 Upper Gilchrist Road, Mount Vernon, OH or by email at CV@knoxhealth.com. The job application and this announcement are available on our website at www.knoxhealth.com.
Position open until filled.
Knox Public Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer